Friday, October 21, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different.



Just two years ago...on a planet far, far away from the one I'm on now.

I can't remember if I ever posted this, but I just stumbled across it and it gave me a deep (and deeply needed) laugh. Mattie came to NH for a visit a couple of falls ago and this is the kind of shit we get into when we're together. All editing credit goes to Mattie. Dirty Chirl (sister #4) is on camera duty and Katie (sister #3) is on commentary. Bec (sister #2) provided the backyard and I'm sure Tara (sister #1) called at some point that day. I'm in charge of gravity (though some might argue Mattie had some responsibility there as well).

Let's all get a laugh at my expense, shall we?

P.S. Don't we all think Mattie should come back to the 'shire again soon so he can cheer me up and we can make more fun videos?

(Can I get away with the 'shire? I mean, can I?)

9 comments:

Talk2mrsh said...

So glad you found this again because I can remember this taking me back to SNAP days and all you guys' crazy-ass shenanigans. Mattie should definitely come back and we should all go out and get totally messed up.

Lola Mellowsky said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes, please. Yes, let's do that. Yes. Just yes.

no nickname yet, Nancy M said...

OMG... that has me in tears!! Hilarious!! And Lola, I have to say, in your defense, Mattie definitely paused on the upswing which might have contributed to you landing on the ground! ; )

Matthew said...

OMG. This is so weird cuz a few days ago my friend came up to me and said how much this made him laugh when he first saw it. At the time he had a horrible sore throat and hurt so much to laugh but he couldn't stop himself.
Looking back at this is crazy. I was so new to editing. I;d change a few things but the heart is still there. MAGIC!! Me and some Mellow is just bliss.

jenni said...

a plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becky.breslin said...

This video cracks me the hell up! I was JUST asking when Mattie was going to be back in town...I would love for some Mattie time again at the Breslin Ranch! Hell, I'll travel to Newport next time he comes in and we can rally down there...let's just make this happen for the love of Gawd!

Big Chirl said...

No WAY!!! So glad to see this shit resurface!!! Those couple of days will be FOREVER etched in stone in my mind!

Lola Mellowsky said...

Maaaanchesta---How's that? I think I'm stealing it from the hot gym teacher who worked the Early D line at Golden Brook, but so be it. (The new guy with the trumpets on his tie seems to take the job very seriously.) Indeed, Matt is to blame here. Simply put, you can't hold a girl upside down by her ankles (at least this girl) without a harness (and whipping rod) involved. Just sayin'.

Mattie---I still think it's genius. The Cherie shot kills me. I think it might be time to make the sequel...

Jay Cee---Nothing delights me more than seeing you on here.

Benny---Glad you're willing to open up the ranch for the next reunion. Perhaps the hottub will entice him.

Charlie---I will get those pics up stat! Dems was awesome days.

jen v said...

Certainly a good chuckle! More days like that for you all, please.