Friday, September 21, 2012

Also, the lines on my computer are all wavy.

So...hi.

Hi, guys.

hi.

I am trying this now because, well, I miss being a writer and I miss you all and I'm so close to hallucinating, having slept maybe five hours in the last 48, that I figure a blogpost will be proof that this night really happened.

I CANNOT sleep. CANNOT. cannot. It's been days of this.

And it's not the productive kind of not sleeping---it's the cracked out kind. It's the a-brain-can-really-only-take-so-much-of-this kind.

This is going to be a strange reentry to our thing here, isn't it? And I'm just going to try to go with it---no picture, and blob-like as it is---because lowered expectations on the whole are probably a good thing.

I'm seeing spots.

Love y'all.

Something fierce.

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Let them games begin. I think this would be an even better time for you to start creating a video blog. xox

becky.breslin said...

Ha! I agree, Mattie! Listen, the spew heads are still here checking this here blog on daily basis wondering when you will poke your head out of the spot and, alas, there you are :). We love you, losey! Come visit us again soon xoxo

- your proud sister, stalker, and PR rep

Jen V said...

Loving to get a glimps of you. I will take it anyway it comes.
Wish you were sleeping. Wish I had some sound advice to give for it but I got nuthin.
Try to press your sweet head on the pillow and think of all that love you! I do! I do! I do!

Sassy said...

My dealer left a zanax under my rug on my front porch this week. Slept like a BABY! A good baby that is.....now I may have to get me a script!! Sorry you can't sleep, though happy to see you writing. And happy to see you TWICE last week. XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Counting backwards from one hundred? Counting sheep? Warm milk? Tylenol pm? Z-quil? Zanax? White wine? Red wine?

That's all I got. And forget the warm milk, that sounds disgusting.

xoxo
Corie the babysittah