Monday, November 21, 2011

I love my nephew.




And also I can feel my mom starting to get pissed about me posting that last photo, so I needed to get something else up. (She thought it wrong to even take a picture of someone wearing oxygen.) Because I can't seem to words together put nicely, my cute little Benny Boy will have to do for the moment.

Also, here is a link to a great post on my friend Amy's blog. Amy is a fairy of a human being.

Stay tuned: Depressing blog post of the year coming soon! Starring Brain Cancer, My Dad and Sally Field! Get the hankies!

Happy Thanksgiving, all you loves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh Lola, I'm so sorry. Wish I couid reach through the computer and give you a big hug! You guys are constantly in my thoughts. Sending all my love.
-Mart

Matthew said...

Can't wait to see him on some PHS spirit week float!!

Sassy said...

Happy Thanksgiving. If you need a pick-me-up just head to Wal Mart on Black Friday! XOXOXOXOXO

Jen Vidotto said...

Love all of you guys!! Have a nice time together on Thanksgiving! xoxox
P.S. Ben you are great!!

Anonymous said...

Ben is looking like such a big boy! I hope Barry is hanging in there. Anna