Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time for some Debauchery!


I'm home alone!

100! 100! 100 blog entries! I wish I could give you all a prize. Want me to send you cookies? (I think peanut butter balls would be better suited mascots for this blog.)

I was sure I would have the technological savvy by the 100th blog to be able to make cyber-fire works appear, but I still can't seem to change the header so here we are; just more plain text.

Dan left tonight for his mom's house in Connecticut. She's having gall bladder surgery tomorrow and he'll see her through it and stay down there with her until Friday. He's a good guy, that Dan. I sent him down with a lasagna, meatloaf and potatoes (for my Irish M-I-L...one of Dan's favorite meals, too) and some homemade soup (homemade by him, of course), deciding it would be best to stay behind. The surgery is supposed to be relatively simple so I'm sure all will be well.

So, I'm a bachelor for the next few days. I think I'm going to call the pizza boy and make a movie...after 100 entries, I've earned it.

Thanks for sticking around, peeps. Next 100 will be way more betterer writing!

(And I'll fix the header...)

6 comments:

ALLISON said...

I miss you and I love reading your blog! It makes me feel like we've "talked"

Margaret said...

Congratulations on 100! I've enjoyed every one of them :)

Matthew said...

WOW!! 100. I can't believe that. This is a milestone. You're almost ready to retire like OPRAH.

Lola Mellowsky said...

Allie---I miss you, too! Love that you're still checking in here. I feel like having one of our chats. Maybe we need to get you up to the NH tundra.

Margaret---Thanks for sticking around all this time! You're one of the Spew originals and a fave, fo sho.

Mattie-I think I'll start my own network when I'm done with this. Mellowvision...ya dig?

Talk2mrsh said...

Lola - Congratulations! I read the spew religiously even when I don't have the time to comment. I click in at least once a day and love the days when you've posted new spew. And you're not blocked at school...yet! Keep it coming, baby.

Lola Mellowsky said...

VH---Wouldn't still be doing this (or have done it in the first place) without you, so thanks for everything!

Glad you're still checking in and happy that I'm not banned at school. (Though, I'm not sure this is such a good thing for the youth of America.)