Friday, December 23, 2011

Mattie is coming to visit today!

So I had to quickly clean up. I can't believe I got everything in there; all those years of playing Tetris finally paid off. The Spoffice closet doors will likely remain closed long after his departure.


Also, on a totally unrelated note, I made something in my Dutch ovens (I used both!) and wanted to share. Corie (the babysitter), I made your recipe the very next night!




Except I used too much wine so we ended up making a creamy white wine sauce to serve with it. (Read: Dan ended up making a white wine sauce while I flipped out about fucking the whole thing up.)



Looks good though, right?




And of course Dan had to have his fun along the way.


4 comments:

Talk2mrsh said...

Is that a pork tenderloin? We actually call it "schlong", at least privately. Looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Next time I make it I should try a creamy wine sauce...

-Corie (the babysitter)

Anonymous said...

That closet is giving me nightmares.....Something needs to be done? when are you going away again? I'm going to need a key.

Sistah from anuthah muthah

Allison said...

So hungry right now!!